Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quick and Easy Painting

I made little video of quick and easy painting techniques to create a messy background on canvas- it is one thing to read about this stuff in a book but seeing it in action is completely different!  This is my life painting on the floor, slopping paint all over the place.ahhh.. I love painting!  I usually prime my canvas this way and then proceed to paint another 3-4 layers on top of it!

Anyone can use these simple (and FUN) techniques to create a canvas full of texture color and visual interest.

Supplies-
House paint- any thing will work (I like using extra paint from old home reno projects) 
1 tube of paint- your color choice
Watered down paint to splatter with
Can of spray paint
Paint brushes

you are ready to create


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails